Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A touch of the clippers on my nape.

I couldn't resist and called my salon, setting an appointment for haircut and color service. I wanted to keep the side bangs intact, but my nape HAD TO BE CLIPPERED again... Oh, my... Harry always warned me about how addicting a close clippered nape can become.
No more stray hairs, everything is neat, without razor burns.
Posted by Harriet.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Do you notice that the more you indulge your desires the prettier you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Daisy. Prettier is a rather controversial issue, but sassier and sexier is something I have no doubt about.LOL
    Posted by Hariet.

    ReplyDelete