Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Sunday, January 1, 2012

A friend tells the origin of his enthusiasm for hair

When do you know?
A story by Mr. Hairman
My earliest interest in women's hair was when I was a child, around third grade. I thought girls' hair was something really cool and they all had different colors, wave, curl, straight....it was interesting to me.
A next door neighbor who used to babysit me had shoulder length, thick black hair. I did not seem to notice it much, maybe because she was an authority figure to me.
One summer day, she came over to our house to show my mom her new haircut.
I heard all the fuss and came out of my bedroom to see what was going on.
To my surprise, here was my neighbor/babysitter with a really short pixie style cut! I was really interested!
My mom said "Look, Diane got her haircut!"
The nape was very short and the ears exposed and that long dull black hair now had a shine to it!
(to be continued in the Stories page of our blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment