Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Thursday, January 5, 2012

Buzzzz, so delicious... I am upside down after the haircut...

I went to the salon today and I promise I will share the feelings and details with you tomorrow. But I took some pics after the cut was done. Here they are.
Posted by Harriet.
 Feedback is welcome. Be kind to me (winks).

3 comments:

  1. I love how you're going shorter now! You would look good with a little boy haircut. The shorter the better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. As always...You so submit so well...Clip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's very sexy. I especially like the second picture. You're just going to have to go shorter on the sides, now, I think.

    (I really like your neck and shoulders, by the way.)

    ReplyDelete