Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Anticipation of my haircut...

Oster Classic 76 Heavy-Duty Clipper with Detachable Blade System
Posted by Harriet
Tomorrow night I have an appointment: dye and haircut. I can't stop thinking how the clippers will feel in contact with my sensitive nape. First there is that little conversation with my stylist when I pretend to be casual telling him to keep my nape very close and short, although it is hard to hide the lascivia. It follows the large nylon cape, burgundy or black, covering my body. I feel helpless, although the rational part of me says this is so silly...The chair being pumped high just enhances the vulnerability. Usually clippers are his first tool (mmmm), and then scissors or razor. Not to forget how nice it is to relax during shampoo and conditioning, laid in the huge armchair. The quick neck and shoulder/back massage is also a treat I never refuse. Are you in the mood for your haircut now?

2 comments:

  1. Maybe say you were thinking of cutting the whole back very short with clippers but he can do whatever he wants

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what if he cuts less than I expect and says to me that he wants to let my hair grow?!

    ReplyDelete