Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Thursday, January 26, 2012

A question for you.

Do you have a favorite brand of hair products? L'Oreal, Wella, Redken, Schwarzkopf, Tigi, TresSemme, Semi di Lino, Revlon, Paul Mitchell, Sebastian, Avon, there is an endless list.
Tell us about your favorite products. Do you use them on your own hair or on someone else's? you can reply anonimously, OK?
Posted by Harriet, who is unfaithful to brands, but likes at least five in the list and some others out of it. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I prefer actually Elnette Hairspray. I think its the best for my hair when its been rolled and I want it to last all day and evening. I´m only 38, but I´ve been using the stuff for ages. I believe I use since my mother used it too and it was always in our bathrrom:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have already used it, ages ago, as you have said!

    ReplyDelete