Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Friday, June 17, 2011

Haircuts and related passions

The haircutting experience gains a brand new status when it is accompanied by scalp and body massage. And this is great for intimate haircutting encounters and professional styling contexts.  I used to go to a salon in which every shampoo was followed by a mini massage session of shoulders and back.  Some of the hairstylists' assistants were so good at the art of inebriating clients with their touch that I would gladly have a rest at their comfortable shampoo station chairs, in which I could stretch my legs and have a good time.
Do you, guys and gals, feel the same? If you wanna get inspiration before opiniating here, I suggest you visit
http://www.youtube.com/user/nicolasga#p/a/u/2/1mqZdClTq10

http://www.youtube.com/user/nicolasgvt#p/u/6/hNT-Te7iia4

Tomorrow I will locate and post some more links for similar shampooing moments! Everytime I see these videos I imagine my sensations being there, feeling strong male hands doing their best for my scalp and hair...

Harriet.

No comments:

Post a Comment