Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Thursday, June 23, 2011

The feeling of sitting in a barberchair.

Barberchairs: what do they represent for you? Many people I know say that a cut in a barber chair adds an extraordinary pleasure to the haircutting session. The feeling of leather, the padded parts, foot and armrest, the pumping and reclining hydraulic mechanisms, all these elements count to offer a man or a girl a unique experience. There will come a day in which a girl like me will be brave enough and try one of those Koken chairs. Can you believe I have never been to a barbershop? Tsk, tsk, tsk...
Posted by Harriet.  

4 comments:

  1. I'll firstly say I love what you're doing and the different approach you're taking with your site. Well thought out and orchestrated topics.

    Barber's chair is an interesting one, definitely is an imposing piece. I think it really encompasses the 'barber's domain'. Such tradition and opulence rolled into one. Will be interested to see others respsonses to your topic.

    Well done

    Ps. This congress chair is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I have never consider the implicit opulence emanated from leather and the large dimensions of a fancy chair. Good point! I am interested too in listening to more voices about this and other topics!
    Harriet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love having the woman in the chair, helpless oh course, under my total control. With a tight neck strip and cape around her neck. What comes next, she sits and wonders

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed, this is an interesting scenario! Hummm
    Thanks for posting! Harriet.

    ReplyDelete