Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Friday, June 24, 2011

California Blonde Crewcut Continued

Harriet has requested that I continue...

Her smile told me she was serious as I looked into her crystal blue eyes. I then draped a fluffy white bath towel around her shoulders (I usually use a towel instead of a cape) and proceeded to brush her long locks out. I then took a black hair ribbon and tied her hair into a high ponytail and took one of my large shears and...slowly, ever so gently begin to saw my way through her thick mane. She closed her eyes as my scissors cut her hair off and she begin to squirm in the chair. I had seen this reaction many, many times over the years and knew this was going to be more than just a haircut. I lifted her shorn ponytail and showed it to her and asked her if she wanted to keep it but she declined. I smile and said that I would add it to my collection of severed ponytails. I then ruffled my fingers through her hair and picked up one of my smaller scissors and began to snip, snip, snip pieces of her shaggy remaining hair. Lifting and slicing over and over again, sending shorn strands sliding upon her shoulders, chest and onto her lap. Debbie once again closed her eyes as I was slicing her hair off, but this time began to...uhm, pleasure herself. Rubbing parts of her body and slipping her fingers between her thighs....

August 29th, 2011

She leaned back as I was cutting her crown hairs and as she did this I placed my hand under her chin, tilting her head back as I stepped behind the chair and started to use scissor over comb method over the top of her hair. Essentially giving her a longish, choppy crewcut with each pass of the comb and scissor...her moans and ahhs told me she was thoroughly enjoying being in my chair and in my care.. Taking my time as I was taking her shorter and shorter, methodically snip snip snipping away. I leaned in and whispered to her, my warm breath in her ear, saying "this short style really suits you", she smiled and uttered, 'please keep going"..stroking herself with a quickened pace. She seemed lost in her own world of pleasure as I continued to cut her blonde hair off. Snippets of golden hair slid down  her face as I sliced her hair around the sides with my scissors. Bending her ears as my scissors reduced her hair to less than 1/2 an inch, lifting and cutting, lifting and cutting over and over again. Her sighs and ooooohs filled the room as my scissors clicked over the comb, cutting her hair closer and closer, soon her sides were all shorn. I cut precise points into her sideburns and began blending her hair on up to her crown hairs again. Using blending shears, I graduated her very close scissored crewcut all along her sides. Her continued silence, essentiallg gave me carte blanche, to cut her hair even shorter on top. Soon her crown hairs were just about an inch as I combed her hair back and scissored it into short and spiky layers. I stopped and ruffled my fingers through her hair, sliced bits and pieces rained down on the towel across her shoulders and onto her lap. Her breathing was rapid and she shook as an orgasm escaped her body. The shudders made it very obvious that her climax almost timed perfectly with me finishing her crewcut. She opened her eyes and looked in the mirror as I showed her her new haircut. The surprised look on her face was priceless, soon followed by a smile and a girlish giggle. She said, "oops I guess I should have opened my eyes sooner and I might have more hair", we both laughed. She stood up from the chair and threw her arms around me and kissed me on the cheek asking me, "what can I do to pay  my barber for his excellent service" and gave me a wicked grin.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment