Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Monday, June 20, 2011

California Blonde Crewcut

Debbie had heard about my haircutting skills from a friend of hers and asked if she could be one of my selected clients and we set a haircutting session for Tuesday afternoon. We met at a local coffee shop and after having a cup and some orange cranberry scones, went to her place. She was sexy....petite, blue eyed, but with lots of curves in the right places with thick mid back golden blonde hair. She went to her room and changed from cut off shorts and a tank top to a very small bikini, meanwhile I had set up a chair in her kitchen with all of my tools on the counter. She sat down with a big smile on her face and told me she wanted to go short for the summer. I stepped behind her and ran my fingers through her silken hair and asked her how short. She smiled and surprised me by saying she wanted a choppy pixie cut...

Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment