Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Demography of hair fetish and your dream package.


Demography of hair fetish and the ideal package for you: who, what, how, when, where and other subtleties.

Having the intent of promoting self-knowledge and public awareness and acceptance concerning hair interest, I have tried to systematize the most frequent expressions of pleasure in what concerns hair fetish. The first basic distinction seems to occur between those who love a certain hairstyle (long hair, bobs, bald by choice look, crops, pixies, ponytails) just for themselves, just for a significant one, or even for people they are not particularly connected with (just like one may admire the beauty of a piece of jewelry that he or she’ll never buy, but loves to give a look at, LOL).
Another perspective is that there are those who just adore giving, just receiving or both (giving and receiving haircuts), usually short, but not necessarily. Here, there are fans specifically of razors, scissors and/or clippers.

There are also those that need to have a haircut given by a person of the opposite sex, the same sex or those who are indifferent about that (barberettes, for example, are a huge success among many men who are fan of receiving haircuts).
There are people who have pleasures like hair bondage, caping or being caped, shampooing, updos, curling, perming, shaving head and body hair, caressing and brushing, combing or braiding, hair conditioning, cumming on hair, etc.. I think I may have enlisted not even half of the possible variations and I would love if you could contribute with more variations to my list.
I imagine that another way of classifying hair related fetishes or preferences may be between those who want it to be part of an intimate and sexual experience (independently of what partners decide to have) and those that feel hair as an intense pleasure but not in an erotic or sexual context.  

It is also viable to distinguish between levels of power in consensual hair play: people may prefer to assume a dominant or submissive role, although there are also some people who advocate that hair play has nothing to do with power exchange.
Place may make the difference too: barbershop, hair salon, at a hotel, anywhere or at home?

Does watching videos or pictures of hair-related material excite you? How? What about reading or writing erotica?

My personal statement is: I love hair play in an intimacy context, with the right man. I prefer to have shampoos, conditioning, coloring , neck and scalp massage and receive short haircuts (although I am also in the mood for giving my guy some buzzed looks with clippers, just for fun), it is somewhat attractive if he plays the dominant part, but never to the point of forgetting my desires and necessities. Everything has to be consensual. Having the guy playing the private barber is really interesting, although a seductive stylist is not to be deleted from horizon. Fine optional: barber chair, fluffy towels, long capes and nape shave. Nice music, intelligent and sexy conversation is a must. No hurry, no headshaving. Role playings are really good, alive is better. For me, erotica is an unlimited pleasure if related to hair. Said that, I want to know what other people dream of.

So… and you, what is your ideal package of hair fetish genuine happiness? Do you think there are gender or sex differences concerning preferences? Please, post your comment here, Harry and I will love to know what you think about all this.

4 comments:

  1. In my web travels I've met some people who are turned on by the hair itself, so that piles of hair on the floor are the object of interest.

    I'm turned on more by the emotional aspect of someone (myself or a woman, go figure) getting a drastic haircut and feeling frightened, upset or regretful about it. I like really short hair to make the amp go to eleven.

    My parents punished me with short haircuts as a child. That dreadful feeling of having all your hair cut off is the most erotic thing in the world. Naturally, I want to share it with attractive women. It's such a wonderful and horrible feeling in your stomach when you see yourself in the barber shop mirror with all of your hair cut off short, looking completely different like some grotesque, pathetic, sexy nobody of yourself. Everyone should get to feel that as often as is practical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In many aspects I agree with you, Mr. I know who you are (LOL). The emotional aspects, the antecipation all this is sooo important and exciting!
    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love salons and capes and curlers. To me the proces of a perm being done (and getting done) is the best.

    I have met many people that like such things too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love perms the most.

    It's nice that more blogs and chatroom are there for people with this kind of feelings.

    ReplyDelete