Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Sunday, November 6, 2011

A new friend contributes with his sexy stories.

Jenny
A story by MrHair60.

I met Jenny as a client at a salon in Seattle. She was 23 and I was 25, so we both had better bodies at the time.
Jenny was 5'7" tall, killer body, beautiful ass and a very pretty face with blue eyes. Her hair was mid back and layered with long bangs. It was a light brown color that she wasn't crazy about, though she did not want to go lighter/blonder like everyone else.
   Jenny worked as a teller in a bank and was self supportive, but needed a man in her life.
   We dated for a few months, but it cooled off and we went our separate ways.
   During our dating time, I only trimmed Jenny's hair and never really cut it. I did introduce her to the thrill of a shaved pussy and can still see her arching her back during the first few strokes of the razor across her pubis!
   Jenny always teased me about letting me cut her hair into an actual style, but would never follow through.

   It had been several months without contact from her when I got a phone call.   Jenny wanted me to do her hair for her wedding.
   I was floored! It had been maybe nine months and now I am supposed to act like a friend and not an ex-lover?
   To refuse would have been wrong, so I soldiered up and styled her hair for her wedding. She married a King county deputy, who will remain nameless, as he is a dog, without honor and never stopped cheating on her from the start of their relationship.
   She was so beautiful!   I was jealous and sort of confused!
   As I know friends of her new husband, I had already been warned that this was a train wreck waiting to happen.
   Sure enough, they did not last a year. The nameless dog was out chasing women and Jenny had caught him somehow.
   After kicking his cheating ass out of the house, I got another call from Jenny. She told me that she had filed for divorce and needed to see me.
   Being single and stupid, I thought "what could it hurt"?
   Jenny wanted me to come over for dinner, a movie and to trim her hair.
    When the time came, I brought all my equipment in anticipation of the evening.
   She fixed Cornish game hens, veggies and had a chilled bottle of Moscato wine waiting for me. What a cook she was! I was really feeling good and thanked her for going to so much trouble for little old me!
   I helped her clean the table and do the dishes, though she said she could do them later, I insisted that we clean up the kitchen mess so she would not do it alone later. This led to some playful moments of suds and dish towel snapping! I told her I was really having a good time and it was too bad that we could not have had a longer relationship.
   Jenny stopped drying dishes and laid out her feelings. She did not want to rebound into another relationship and wanted me as an intimate friend who could enjoy the moment.
   I told her I understood and thought that she had the right idea, no commitment.

   We had not set an agenda for the evening, so I asked her what she felt like doing. Jenny gave me that horny, lust full look that I came to love and I was instantly aroused. She walked up to me slowly and wrapped her arms around my waist and we slow danced in the kitchen to none existent music. We both naturally slid into a passionate kiss that lasted for an eternity! It felt so good to have her in my arms again!
   Ahhh!! Stupid me!....Jenny pushed herself out of my grasp and her face turned very serious looking! ( OK here it comes brother! REJECTION TIME!!!)
   Jenny said that before we go any further with this.....(Here it comes...she's gonna slam dunk you boy!) that we should get her haircut out of the way!
   (%#*# what? No slam dunk! No, stop right here it's too much?)
   Wait a minute, Jenny said haircut, not trim like she always did. She wouldn't play with me would she? Maybe she slipped and said "haircut".
   I plugged in my extension cord for the blow dryer, got hot water for my spray bottle, laid out my comb, brush and scissors.
   Jenny sat in a kitchen chair and flipped her hair around, pulling it back into a pony tail as she asked for a mirror. I dug in my bag and got the mirror. Jenny kept her hair pulled back and turned her head each way, looking at herself as she did so.
  THIS STORY CONTINUES IN OUR HAIR AND STORIES PAGE
Posted by Harriet.

No comments:

Post a Comment