Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My furry very short hairline

I did what I had planned (do you remember my posting on Oct. 19th?): I found a wonderful hairdresser in hair roulette, who gave me the nape I yearned for. I was terribly afraid, what is good for this fetishist lady... Well, here follows the pic. An additional thing: he sliced my sides, totally unexpected. The stylist had heavy hands, I felt the weight when he pushed my head down without a word and a drop of hesitation.
Well, I still keep my dear very short bob, the minimal sides and top are my safety blanket.
As a decor item there was an antique barber chair at the salon... OMG...
Posted by Harriet Scissorsfan.

8 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! And looks very pettable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your fetish,and your beautiful nape.May you continue to brighten our day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, very nice like what you wanted. Did he undercut the sides then, so they'd lay down nicer? If so, can we see?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @banjocandybar The sides stayed like before, but he sliced the side hair a lot with scissors, that was deliciously frightening.

    @orangenoise Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my.......NotTooShort feels like he's a little boy again. I think you know what that feeling is all about.
      Gorgeous !!!

      Delete
  5. Thanks, NotTooShort! I know what you are talking about, as I read your cute story!

    ReplyDelete