Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Thursday, July 14, 2011

While in the chair....

Do you feel scared, excited, nervous, happy... We all have different emotions coursing through us and ideas running through our minds. Please share your inner feelings and thoughts while you are in the chair.

Harry

1 comment:

  1. harriet Scissors_fanJuly 15, 2011 at 11:59 PM

    Well, I have been in the stylist's chair 2 days ago for what I consider a major change of look. Triple wow kind of experience. I was nervous and excited, for sure. What if all this is a mistake of mine? What if I regret? What will be the next step if I like it that short? Will my friends appreciate the result? These were some of the ideas and feeling that surrounded me, while I was caped, feeling cold metal on my nape and listening to a series of schnick sounds!

    ReplyDelete