Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Saturday, July 9, 2011

Anticipation of new style

Imagine that you are going to the stylist or barber for a haircut. How do you feel imagining skilled hands on your hair, ready to use scissors, clippers, razors on your locks? As an anonymous reader wrote, isn't it a great emotion to imagine how you would look with a new haircolor or style? What if the final result fails to make you happy?
A vivid imagination amplifies the pleasure, anticipating every detail. This is what is happening with me, in a matter of days I 'll be getting a new style, going a little shorter, with a different nape, so-so short...
I bet someone I know will say that my haircut should still be shorter, much shorter! LOL
Harriet.

2 comments:

  1. Shorter is always better. Enjoy the anticipation, the fluttery fear, and the ultimate pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cliper2, you described in a really precise way the feelings that invade me while I wait for the change of look.Probably I won't go as short as the "Handbook of Passion for Short Hair" would prescribe, but it will be a great move! Thanks for dropping by here.
    Posted by Harriet

    ReplyDelete