Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Friday, July 8, 2011

How do you know?

How do I know if I have a hair fetish? How did I discover it? How do I "deal with it"? I am sure these are questions that many of us have. Please share your answers in the comment section...anonymously if you feel more comfortable in doing so. Or leave your own post?

Harry

2 comments:

  1. Well, Harry, a golden rule for me is "self-acceptance of inner states". Embrace what you feel, listen to what your body and souls tell about your pleasures. Everything that is sane, consensual and safe is acceptable, hair fetish included.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Self-acceptance of inner states.To adore women with artistic,edgy,funky shorthair cuts,what a beautiful world.

    ReplyDelete