Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Sunday, July 17, 2011

The emotions of having a shorter haircut

Well, it's done and... I adored it. Cold metal on nape, the sound of scissors, clippers buzzing, a lot of hair on the ground. And the pic doesn't show all the hair that fell around me. The feeling was really addictive and I now I yearn for more of it. Excitement competing with fear is an awsome result. How often, if ever, do you experience this?
Posted by Harriet.

1 comment:

  1. i cut my long hair 5years ago and i miss it still i found old phots and cryied

    ReplyDelete