Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Sunday, March 25, 2012

Wet hair: I am ready for a haircut again.

I recognize I am not good at picturing my own hair, but I really wanted to share three "before" haircut pics of mine. I am going to the salon this week, and then I will post some after pics of the haircut for comparison.


Posted by Harriet.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, definetely need a re-introduction to the clippers - shorterthebetter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take care of the undercut... Bzzz... It will be a #3 blade, probably.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Harriet,

    U should consider to go a step further/shorter while the warm summerweather is coming up, do try a no1 nape, u wont regret trust me !!

    On the way to a bristly summernape !!

    Lex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lex, this is a great suggestion, but I am not ready yet. Maybe in the future...

    ReplyDelete