Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Thursday, March 29, 2012

The latest haircut I got

Well here follows a set of pics for you. Sorry, I am an amateur with the mobile camera, especially because I am picturing my own nape and sides.
The experience was really nice, although I have decided to let it grow a little, and so the trimming and buzzing were minimal. I have plans for the future, and if they happen this will be awsome. Let's wait and see, You know, life requires behavioral flexibility, engagement to achieve what we are committed to and faith in mankind, including on ourselves...
Please, add your impressions as a comment here.


Posted by Harriet.

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a beautiful Lady you are and it will be my most Honor to get my hds into your hair and to shear you into a beautiful cut/style for you.

    ReplyDelete