Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Saturday, February 18, 2012

A new tale by Nottooshort.

Hi, folks. Good news, there is a new story published on our Hair Stories page. Better saying, this is more a rather sensual description of an atmosphere of lust, dominance and passion for hairplay, between a man and his wife. There is no haircut happening here, although the focal point is a "punishment" haircut. The writer and I do hope you love it. Harry and I thank him for his generosity. 

Here is the beginning... Move to the Stories page if you like it.

A disciplinarian husband bought the clippers, a story by Nottooshort
I saw a little boy getting his hair cut and I thought of my wife. He wasn't real happy.  He wouldn't sit still and the female barber was getting more and more irritated. She decided to put a stop to this. She opened a drawer and took out two lengths of Velcro and a collar. On the back of the chair, a length of  leather. In a matter of moments she had the young boy’s wrists strapped to the arms of the chair and a collar around his neck and the leather thong through a ring on the collar, pulling his head securely back.
His struggle was over and in a matter of moments she had sheared his head bare, lathered and shaved him. I chuckled. My bus arrived reflected in the barbershop window, I turned and dropped my coins in the box and took a seat in the rear so I could quickly watch the ladies, trying to decide how I would cut my wife's hair when I got home.
My wife, I call her Snowie, had been moody the last few days whining about this and that, leaving me no option but to discipline her. How I would go about it? I think the decision was made while watching the barber.
The bus stopped and I got off now just a few blocks from home. As I walked up the sidewalk my  cock stiffened with anticipation. There was a woman in my office who had come to work with her hair cut like a little boy. After my wife's initial punishment, I might keep her hair barbered, mannish. She’s so sexy, it doesn’t matter how short I decide to keep it, she will always look stunning. Today, though, she needs something drastic. It will calm her down and place her back in a proper obedient frame of mind. Its when she is the happiest.
I opened the front door "Darling I'm home".
(go to the stories page of our blog, please)

No comments:

Post a Comment