Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Friday, February 10, 2012

Headshave and creativity



Unusual way of showing a headshave. Fun! And the lady looks splendid with the buzzed scalp. Sometimes I try to guess how I would look like and what should I tell if people asked about my motives. SIGH...
Posted by Harriet.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! Very whimsical, artistic, and well-done video! Not my favourite choice for an end result, but Zara seemed to have a good time with it.

    ~Cronfrazzled

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confrazzled, it's an honor having you around here for a virtual cup of coffee with us!

    ReplyDelete