Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Friday, December 23, 2011

What makes a hair fantasy or experience perfect?

I asked a friend "What is your perfect fantasy of a haircut and headshave? Do you have it clearly pictured in your mind?"

And Mr. Bald 's beautiful replied:
"she has long braids...I have been slowly taking control with my other rules...little by little she has grown to understand I am in control...I ask how much control I have..she lowers her head and says.."all of it"...I hand her a pair of scissors and say, "show me." She takes them and nervously cuts the braids as close to the skin as possible...I have her remove her clothes and sit in a chair...uncaped, I buzz the rest of her hair away, send her to the showers to wash off the hair...when she returns, I lather her head and brows...shaving both completely smooth. I then tell her to clean up the mess she's made, and watch as she sweeps up and throws away her own hair...she returns still naked and sits bald and browless at my feet...that is my perfect world scenario...smiles".
(the reply is published under his permission)

And now I invite all of you to share your stories!
Posted by Harriet.

No comments:

Post a Comment