Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Interesting tatoo

Oh, I forgot to tell you something I have seen at the salon I went to on Monday for my latest haircut. I was paying for the services and a stylist approached the receptionist and I just noticed a tatoo on the inner part of his arm, a black Edward Scissorhands' silhouette of about x1.5 inches, if not less than this; it was perfect for him. I was speechless at the sight of the tatoo, still influenced by the inebriating subjective atmosphere of a nape clippering and the razoring of some strands on the top.
Posted by Harriet.

No comments:

Post a Comment