Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Sunday, June 14, 2015

In need of a cut.


These pics show how much in I need of a proper color and clippers servisse I was last month. Pics of after cut will come in few days, maybe tomorrow..

5 comments:

  1. Ja Ja- look ahead to see lots of hair on cape-wunderbar-also pictures of getting color bitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you get your brows tinted to match the auburn color?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should not have allowed it to grow so long. If it was down to me to decide I think you should have a punishment hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah- vielleicht -perhaps I think English is the term- she is setting for that for her and all

      Delete
  4. BARBERSHOP!!!! BOY HAIRCUT FOR YOU SOON !!!

    ReplyDelete