Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pics without the scarf

Pics on demand, LOL. Now, scarfless!


I wanna go to my stylist B (you know I have 3?) and change that horizontal line on nape, created by stylist A. I plan a kind of longish fade. And I will elaborate a creative excuse for the crop done somewhere else... Well, he works in schedules that occasionally are not compatible to mine, so I will say something related to this.
Posted by Harriet, who else?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for losing the scarf. Made a great difference, especially the rear view. It's good to know you actually get to read these comments. Looking forward to your continuing progress with relish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome, it was easy to get pics without the scarf. We do read allcomments, we moderate them and post them as fast as possible. Every change I made i will let you all be informed about!

    ReplyDelete