Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Sunday, April 1, 2012

Two things I witnessed yesterday.

I want to share two little things that happened yesterday at the graduation ball I went to.
As people arrived at the location of the party, they had to form a line to enter the place. In front of me there was a couple in their early sixties or late fifties: he had his hair buzzed all over, probably to a number 2, and the wife was a stunning blonde for her age with the shortest hair seen in real life lately, from zero to three, tapered on sides and back, and some longer hair on top, still very feminine although daring and full of attitude. She was dressed with a black long dress, with a corset, and had wonderful chandelier like earrings. In my wicked mind I thought: would she call him master? LOL
The second thing was that I found a young lady, in her late teens or maybe in early  twenties completely bald. I hope it is not for medical reasons, she seemed really natural and comfortable with this, an uncommon and fantastic attitude in my culture.
I did my own updo, holding the longish sides with strass clips and trusting hair mousse as a best friend. Well, that's all for today.
Posted by Harriet, of course (considering Harry is not a fan of hair mousse, LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment