Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Nape buzzed, superb sensation.


I was nervous at the salon, but in a good sense, I not even asked for a guard number and then this is what I got. What do you think? I am letting my hair grow out, depending on the way I move my neck, the undercut not even becomes noticeable.
Posted by Harriet.

3 comments:

  1. It's a lovely shot. I would love you to show more of the undercut if you can, plus a further description of how it felt as the clippers moved in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb photgraph, how nervous were you as the clippers closed in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you get your nape clippered recently?

    ReplyDelete