Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Wednesday, October 19, 2011

my future cut

I found this pic on Flickr and fell in love with the style. Do you think this would suit me? You've already seen some glipses of my nape at the blog. What number were the clippers' guard here? Opinions, please... Posted by Harriet.

4 comments:

  1. looks awesome, and I'm pretty sure it will look great on you as well (sexy as hell). We're counting on you guys to document this haircut from start to finish, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look. You will love it too. Looks like a #2 up the back or shorter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh. Beautiful. And the long parts stay on as a tease. Buzz it all the way down or take it higher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be honest, I find styles like this one annoying—as they strongly hint at what could be, how much more fresh and daring the style would be, if only the temples would receive the same treatment previously enjoyed by the nape.

    Of course, what I may find irritating, others may find stimulating for practically identical reasons.

    Unrelated: with both hairsnip.com and LTAH now unreachable, I'm running out of haunts to dwell in. Is anyone going through the same kind of withdrawal I am?

    ReplyDelete