Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Friday, October 7, 2011

A bad start becomes a disaster





Please, don't try to convince me the lady is a hairdresser! I understand hair models are supposed to accept their "fate" and are paid for this, but her cutting technique is unbearably poor. Is it just me, or more people feel the same?
Posted by Harriet.

2 comments:

  1. I believe this video was made by futurecuts.com, which produces videos specifically for ‘our’ (in the broadest sense) niche.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure you're right ;-) And she seems to enjoy herself more than just a bit, too.

    ReplyDelete