Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Two other Italian haircuts

I kind of know what is going on to make me post sucessive haircuts from Italyt: they are great AND the hairdresser is handsome. It must be this combination of events what explains my fixation on Italian hairstyling in my recent posts, LOL.
Well, the first video has a very uncommon soundtrack for a razor cut: Miriam Makeba singing the old hit Pata Pata!

And the second one is a long hair scissored over comb and then sliced with scissors till its much shorter. The soundtrack is more mainstream. I would give a dime to know what the model was saying. She seems to be enjoying the change of look!
This is the link for the second cut. I dunno why I couldn't show it directly here.

http://youtu.be/e8X8hvUGWrY

Hope you enjoy them.
Posted by Harriet.

No comments:

Post a Comment