Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Thursday, August 11, 2011

What is it?

What is it about hair that attracts/interests you?

The way it looks....the way it feels as you run your fingers through it....is the shades of various colors caught in the sunlight...or maybe the way  it slides down the cape and onto the floor?

Please tell us....what is it that affects you.

Thanks,
Harry

2 comments:

  1. I like the emotions associated with drastic haircuts, both my own and what I imagine women must feel. It's hard for me to disassociate that appreciation with the result, but I think I can honestly say I like the look of short hair on women. Whether it's related or not, the end result is the same: I like very short hair on women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear not so anonymous, LOL, thanks for your comment! I will register here your unrestricted preference for crops of all sorts on girls.
    Posted by Harriet.

    ReplyDelete