Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Saturday, June 1, 2013

My latest haircut

I wanted to share this with you. The stylist did the cut with clippers on nape, using guards # 2 and 3. Then it followed a lot of razoring on the sides and a bit of scissoring on top, which I do not show.

My nape and sides are very short now, as they have never been vbefore. What do you think this? Feedback is always welcome! Thanks, Harriet.

13 comments:

  1. I think your hair looks great!! Very short hair suits you well. Thanks for posting. Stan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks fantastic!!!!
    -Hairlove81

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each time shorter. Each time you love it. Each time your look is hotter. Thanks for shari g.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Harriet
    Great cut! I like the shortness of the nape, shows off an awesome hairline.
    Wayner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Battway, I see a pattern here. This looks very tactile and sexy. But I'm sure you need no further incentive to get it touched up regularly ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fetching. I hope that you like it, too.

    Dennis Moore

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great, but I think you should ask for one step shorter next time. ;)
    It will always grow out if you think it's to short. (in about a week)
    A #1 (2,5-3mm) is an awesome fuzzy feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You inspired me to cut my hair, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness, that's such a happy-making picture!

    I just love it. So sexy. So pretty.

    --Daisy Mane

    ReplyDelete
  10. You pull this off very well.

    Perfect-Cut

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you get the message. Short is so good on you and I love the transition from your moderate/conservative style to the more 'adventurous' cut. HOT HOT HOT!
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, simply gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Harriet!
    Long time has passed since your last haircut, have you visited the stylist again? :)
    I think it's about time to get seated and tell the stylist to take it "damn short" (#1-1½?) in the nape this time. :D

    ReplyDelete