Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Here I am...

I have been toobusy to post some images of my own looks. Today I decided to pay my debt, and post some sequences from December 2012 and January 2013 looks.






Hope you enjoy, I am not one of those beauties who deserve fantastic close-ups.

3 comments:

  1. Stunning look. Thank you so much for sharing thesepics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, don't you be putting yourself down. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm sure your husband/boyfriend considers himself a lucky man.
    Loving the cropped nape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I would Love to run my hand across that nape & feel it brush across my palm & fingertips.
    Mmmmm; like velvet

    ReplyDelete