Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Saturday, September 1, 2012

Bald by choice guys according to scientists.

http://spp.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/07/12/1948550612449490.abstract

Maybe this will convince guys to let their girlfriends give them a zero blade buzz...
Posted by Harriet.

3 comments:

  1. Of course, if you're losing your hair anyway, is it still by choice? :)

    And 'more dominant' and 'stronger' don't translate to 'more attractive'. Not necessarily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I confess I have a preference for very short hair on men, although this is not a decisive item in terms of choosing a partner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmmm Harriet, if u where my gf u would have not much trouble at all to convince me to give me a zero blade buzz lol i would love it if u 'convinced me

    ReplyDelete