Purpose of the blog

A place to help "hair interested" people embrace, explore and experience their special feelings with others who may have similiar hair interests. Encouraging interactive participation in the "hair interested" community to discuss, learn and to increase social awareness and acceptance.



Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My addiction: nape clippering.


It took long hours of conversation about my yearnings and fears, lots of blogging and also watching an endless number of haircutting videos till I convinced myself that I should get a short cut. Now it's hard for me to conceive a long style for me! Will this change anytime?
Last week I visited my "kind of dominant stylist" and told him that I had to go to another salon exactly when he was not working because I felt the urge to have a haircut that day, it was an impulse I had to comply to. And I said I wanted him to apply his magic touch to my nape, I lied saying I saw a not so appealling  heavy line, blah blah blah... He said there was nothing wrong with it, endorsing his colleague skills (my lame excuse was not working, I just wanted him to gimme a closer nape).
Anyway, I was tightly caped, he pumped the chair high, firmly pushed my head till the chin touched the chest and click, bzzzzzzzz, the familiar sound and vibration told me I was getting what I wanted so much. SIGH... I love it.
With the help of scissors over comb and then of a razor he finished his job faster than I would like the experience to last. No shaving for the stray hairs, just a mini trimmer tidyed up the contour.  I loved it all. I mean, the process and the final result. The feeling of a short and close nape is precious, rather erotic for me.
Some of my friends are not enthusiastic about me going so short. But I get support from most of them. It's impossible and unecessary to please everyone, right? Of course I hope that guys who value short haired plus size ladies also get mesmerized by my exposed ears and nape.
Please, tell me your impressions about my most recent look.



Posted by Harriet ScissorsFan.

7 comments:

  1. I am granting you a reprieve. This cut is so sweet. Love those ears and that nape is pure erotica. You know this means? You have finally gone short. Never stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Mr. Anonymous, I am a short haired woman and I plan to stay like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent haircut and story. Keep it short and clippered. I wish more women would realize how great it look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Short hair is a trendy thing already. We all love it, that's why we are here. Thanks for sharing your inner thoughts and publishing great shots of your latest cut. More, more, more please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plus sized and short hair is a sexy combination. : )

    ReplyDelete